Trendy Hooded Long Sleeve Faux Twinset Pocket Design Women's Jacket - Brown - S
Processing Time: This item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- 34.02 DEAL
5By Yan Jul-28/2016 21:14:30
- lovely picese
- I bought a pair of green boots and looking for a jacket to fit the colour. this jacket is exactly what I want. really love the sleeves and the shape of the jacket, just fit me perfect. good quality. love it.
4By Tsveta Koleva Feb-25/2016 20:51:11
- Considering that 99.9% of Chinese made clothing is for people without a bust, this XL is a near fit for an M to L wearer. The stretchy nature of the denim allows it to zip up. Forget about anything thicker than a light blouse under it, especially with long sleeves if you want arm circulation. It's actually light blue with a slight greenish tint and the lining is green, but I like it. The real downside: while the denim is reasonably wide, the lining is not, so when I bent over to tie my shoes it snapped at the center seam. My mom put another wider piece of lining in the hole and now when I bend over it extends. Overall, it turned out to be a decent jacket and it feels pretty nice for the warmish but not so much days. Style points about 500.
5By Brooke Feb-19/2016 11:29:27
- hooded long sleeve jacket
- This jacket is great and I'm really surprised at the quality. The colour I received is maybe...2 shades lighter then the pictured jacket but that is expected anyway. My friends assumed I was wearing a leather jacket until they touched it so it has a more expensive look. I like the appearance of wearing 2 jackets without the extra bulk. There are 2 holes in the lower park of the sleeve to put your thumbs through which I thought looked really trendy and keep the hands warm. I recommend this size to Australian size 12 maximum! Any broader in the shoulders and you might find that this jacket will not fit you comfortably in the size I purchased.
4By Jennifer Feb-19/2016 06:52:43
- Great Jacket
- I really like this jacket. I typically fall between a women's medium and large depending on the clothes manufacturer. I got this jacket in an XL because I figured these clothes run small. The XL fits me like a regular medium. I have broad shoulders and that is not an issue with this jacket. The outer layer looks more like plastic than pleather, but it still looks good!
4By Caz Jan-21/2016 03:50:58
- Nice jacket
- Ordered this with other items, had to wait an age for this to arrive as it went out of stock. Would have been good to have been told this as it was for a christmas present. Jackets nice, good price not the dark brown i was expecting its more of a coffee color. Not as good as other stuff ive had but still nice jacket and fit is good had an xl and im a uk 14.