Marie Beauty Eye Cream Multifunctional Glue False Eye Lashes Glue Double Eyelid Paste Glue
Processing Time: This item will be shipped out within 5-10 business days.
5By rimsha Jun-04/2017 23:10:27
- Havents really used it but I think it would be great!!!!!!
4By MAGDA May-12/2017 20:41:28
- Ricevuto oggi il pacco ,ho fatto l ordine il 22 aprile, sono contenta molto soddisfatta ,ci mette un attimo ad asciugare ma x me che sono inesperta va bene,comunque una volta asciutta tiene bene
5By Lea faletti Mar-26/2017 03:53:10
- review on the glue... omg.. best glue ever. don\'t have to wait to put my lashes on. Infact bend to curve before you put the glue on because it dries really quick. this is a great buy and will continue to buy it. thank you so much.
5By Vandana Oct-07/2016 20:28:16
- super quality
- very good quality excellent stickingbut finishes fast
5By ISLANDGAL7 Sep-11/2016 18:50:12
- Wonderful Glue For My Lashes
- Awesome! Now At First I Really Didn\'t Understand why its Called Eye Cream Glue,. instead Of Just Plain Eye Lash Glue But Then I Noticed That This Glue has Natural moisturizing essence to increase the humidity of your eyelid. So Your Really Getting 2-IN-1 a Eye Lash Glue/ & Eye Lids/Lashes Moisturizer. Marie Beauty Eye Cream Glue Can be used to paste false eye lashes and double eyelid paster. It Glides On Smoothly, Easy to use and lasts long after using. And This Glue Comes With a Beauty fork To Help you with Applying Your False Lashes. It Is A Thin Funny-Looking White Plastic Fork/Pick Tool. And It really does help out a lot. so its Useable & Useful. The Box This Glue Comes In was all Badly Smashed. I had to tape the box up to make it look Neat so that I could take my Review Photo\'s. And Sadly The Red Lid/Handle Kept Coming Off My Tip/Handle. So what I did was Krazy-Glue it so that it could stay in place. and everything came out smoothly. Now The Bottle Feels Empty, but there is a lot of Glue in the container. The Glue is Just Super Thin, Lightweight, Barely Even There. Which is pretty Amazing! Because you don\'t want a Glue that is all Ruff & Heavy on your Eye Lids. Make Sure You Shake The Bottle Well Before Every Use , so that everything can come out smoothly for you. And Be Very Careful on how you handle the Little Brush thing, because it is very Delicate,. You Want To Slowly Remove the Brush from the bottle and Slowly Slide it back in place. Because if your too hard on it then you might damage the